POLYKEN 360-17 FOILMASTIC Printed UL-181-FX Foil/Butyl Sealant Tape
Polyken 360-17 is a mastic foil/butyl tape with a permanent butyl adhesive sealant. Acceptable for use on galvanized materials. Heavy duty all weather foil coated butyl mastic. Excellent adhesion to all surfaces. 2 mil dead soft aluminum backing. Extremely conformable. Provides instant water tight bond. Non-staining adhesives. Paintable - use in place of caulking. Excellent resistance to cold, heat, water, and sunlight. Printed for easy identification.
- Indoor or outdoor sealing of low, medium & high pressure HVAC duct systems (includes: metallic and non-metallic duct, fiberglass duct & flexible duct systems).
- Seal cracks and seams in gutters, roof alleys, eaves, hips and ridges.
- Seal around chimneys and vent stacks.
- Repair gouges, rips, tears in metal panels of trailers, shipping containers and metal buildings.
- Mobile home repair.
- Provides permanent water and air-tight seal.
- Resistant to moisture and solvents.
- Performs up to 10" w.g. pressure classes and to seal classes A, B, and C*
- Consistent thickness, no messy clean-up.
- Repositionable for several minutes for easy install.
|Specifications and Technical Data Sheet||Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS, AIS or SDS)|
|Packaging||Country of Origin|
|Aluminum||48 mm||31 M||24||20||200||17||n/a||retail ready||USA|
|Aluminum||72 mm||31 M||16||20||200||17||n/a||retail ready||USA|