POLYKEN 360-35 FOILASTIC Heavy Duty Foil/Butyl Sealant Tape
Acceptable for use on galvanized materials. Heavy duty all weather tape. Butyl rubber adhesive - contains no asphalt. Provides instant water tight bond. Will not crack or soften in varying temperatures. Compatible with most sealants. Non-staining adhesive. Paintable - use in place of caulking. Excellent resistance to cold, water and sunlight.
- Indoor or outdoor sealing of low, medium and high pressure HVAC duct systems.
- Seal cracks and seams in gutters, roof valleys, eaves, hips and ridges.
- Seal around chimneys and vent stacks.
- Seal rooftop duct systems.
- Seal leaks in vans, cars and trucks.
- Repair gouges, rips, tears in metal panels of trailers, shipping containers and metal buildings.
- Mobile home repair.
Can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®
|Specifications and Technical Data Sheet||Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS, AIS or SDS)|
|Packaging||Country of Origin|
|Silver||48 mm||15 M||24||20||160||35||n/a||industrial||USA|
|Silver||3 in||50 ft||16||20||160||35||n/a||industrial||USA|
|Silver||4 in||50 ft||20||160||35||n/a||industrial||USA|