POLYKEN 627-35 Shadowlastic® Plus Premium Grade Butyl Roof Flashing
Provides a strong and immediate adhesion even during extremely cold (Service temperature -30F to 200F). Formulated for conformability in both warm and cold weather temperatures. Excellent compatibility with most sealants and caulking materials. Easy application - just peel and stick. The woven polyester backing resists UV degradation for up to 3 years of direct exposure to sunlight.
Polyken 627-35 provides a permanent weather-tight seal on most clean, dry building surfaces. When used properly, this tape can contribute towards EA Credit 1 (Optimize Energy Performance) under LEED®.
- Used for flashing windows and door installations, corner board abutments, sidewall sheathing seams, and deck-to-wall joints.
- Suitable for sealing other detail areas against air and water penetration.
- Excellent bond to a variety of building materials including plywood, OSB, housewrap, concrete, and most metals.
- Flashing hip, ridge, and penetration details on concrete tile roofs
- Deck-to-wall joints
- Sheet metal repairs on mobile homes, trailers
- Sealing gutters, roof valleys and eaves, chimneys and vents, and rooftop duct systems
- Sealing other detail areas against water and air penetration
|Specifications and Technical Data Sheet||Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS, AIS or SDS)|
|Packaging||Country of Origin|
|Black||6 in||50 ft||8||59||229||35||n/a||industrial||USA|
|Black||9 in||50 ft||6||59||229||35||n/a||industrial||USA|