SHURTAPE AF 100E UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed/Printed with EasyPEEL® liner Aluminum Foil Tape
Shurtape AF 100E is a PRINTED UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed aluminum foil HVAC tape featuring either a traditional or an EasyPEEL® release liner, offering a smooth start for a fast finish. The quick, hassle-free crack and peel liner is easy to start every time off the roll, even when wearing gloves, to save you time and money, as well as eliminate the frustration of traditional liners.
AF 100 with EasyPEEL is designed for joining and sealing joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct in temperatures ranging from -20°F to 260°F and in humid conditions – and delivers the full system closure and convenience you demand.
As a UL 181A-P listed product, AF 100E can be used in place of a mechanical fastener on rigid ductboard.
- For joining and sealing joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct
- Can also be used when repairing metal and sheet metal
- Available with traditional liner or EasyPEEL® split liner technology
- Excellent adhesion to rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct
- Flexible and easy to create airtight bonds
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
- Resists water vapor and other HVAC duct contaminations
- Indefinite product life after application
- Overall Grade/Function: HVAC, UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed
- Backing: 2 mil, dead-soft aluminum foil
- Adhesive: Acrylic-basedLiner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, flat, white, paper release liner
|Specifications and Technical Data Sheet
|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS, AIS or SDS)
|Country of Origin